Sunday, May 4, 2008

Something Wicked This Way Comes

I first blogged about the story that I’ve written in this post. I want to tell you more about it. Take a gander at these floor plans:

I know that inside of this blog post the image looks like a blue smudge but in reality it’s a floor plan for a fictitious mining space station. Lot’s of evil and crazy things happen inside these walls. If you would like to get a closer look visit my website by clicking on the SadiSoft logo at the bottom of the page. Go to the NEO tab and click on the schematic link, to load a full size image.

While writing the story I had trouble visualizing the space station where all the action was taken place. So I made a rough pencil sketch of the structure to help me out. This gave me a better feel for the world that I had created. I then took that pencil sketch fired up my copy of Flash and made actual floor plans for you to marvel at.

It’s an open secret. Blogs are used as marketing tools. What you’re peddling is yourself. I hope to create awareness of the work that I am doing. Which also include software projects such as my thesis. I hope the right kind of people take notice of my work, I sure would like working with them. Here’s to hope.

No comments: