Friday, January 25, 2008

Introducing project neo


Sounds interesting doesn't it? What's that? You've never heard of this story before. That's because it hasn't been published yet. You may have guessed that the author is none other than yours truly.

Why do you call it project neo? Well that's a good question, aside from being a Matrix fan I like to disguise the actual title of my stories with some kind of a code name. Neo stands for Near Earth Object which is a term used to classify objects such as asteroids. My story, which is of novel length, takes place on just such an object, hence the code name.

I have sent the completed manuscript to a couple of sci-fi publishers, wish me luck. In the meantime I keep myself busy writing a sequel to project neo, code name project x. To learn more about my work click on the "Activate Project Neo" button in the sidebar. You'll be taken to my website where you can also find lots of goodies like free writing samples written by me and cool fonts for your pc. ENJOY!!!


PS: If you can't read the text you can see a larger version by clicking on the image.

No comments: