Friday, February 5, 2010

Woah!

I was on the subway the other day. Trying to get home. When an odd smell happened to waft past me. At first I thought it must be something on the floors or on the seat. I looked around trying to identify what it could be. Seeing nothing I looked around and saw a hobo off in the corner of the car. Now my first thought was that no one could smell that bad. But other passengers were also looking his way and giving him peculiar looks.

Now this poor soul was oblivious to his state of affairs (mental problems, drunk or a combination of the two). And was happily undressing himself at this point I had to look away. I was revolted and retched a couple of times. I couldn't get off the train fast enough. The whole incident bothered me and I can't stop thinking about the hobo. I hope he gets the help he needs.

UPDATE: Apparently I am not the only one who had a run in with the potent kind

No comments: