Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My new toy


I love my new laptop, it's a huge improvement from my last one. Now I can blog with impunity! I installed a nifty game controller. It lets me deftly maneuver my virtual BMW (sigh) while playing need for speed.

Of course that's not to say I don't keep my old laptop around...

It sits besides the new one vying for my attention. I took all my old data from the toshiba and copied it to the dell. Yes its feeling kinda glum not being the new kid on the block is no fun. Especially when you outfitted with a p3 (shhh...it doesn't want to talk about it)

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Contgrats! Now we won't be seeing these long silences from you?

:D

Anonymous said...

Yeah new computer! Enjoy the honeymoon period. :)

Were you able to get it without Vista, or is that operating system ok for you?

I am in desperate need of a hard drive upgrade - I have a new one sitting on my counter but need to find the time to do all the backups and be offline for a day.

Anonymous said...

Well the long silences were because of my internet connection. My DSL was out of whack and I was struggling to get it fixed.

Jeri, unfortunately not. But I am having too much fun with the new computer to get it formatted and revert back to xp. I'll do it when vista starts draining my resources!