Sunday, April 20, 2008

Calling all Sophie from Shinola writers!

If you were part of Sophie from Shinola you’re gonna love what I have in store for you. As promised I started work on compiling all parts of the story into one document, tweaked it with some desktop publishing wizardry and viola! You’ve got Sophie from Shinola - the compiled edition. A must have for die hard Sophie fans everywhere!

It came out quite nicely; I am especially pleased with the front cover. You can download it using the “Free E-book” button in the sidebar (it’s a 1.16 MB pdf file). Consider this as a gift from your beloved Lord Farthum. I expect daily doses of homage in return. The e-book should also prove entertaining to non-participants as well. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Now the e-book contains all installments and four possible endings. I redid my "desktop" note and threw in an ending as well, be sure to check it out. On a more technical note the pdf is now 1.3 MBs plus anyone linking to the file does NOT have to make changes to the html. It'll work as is.
Post a Comment