Sunday, April 1, 2012

I am back!


Hey guys, I know…I know I haven’t been around here for a while. You may be wondering where has he been and why he’s bothering put up this post in the first place. Well a few things. I have started my new life with GF in earnest. Been busy adjusting to family life while at the same time holding down a job, plus I am filling up my spare time studying for a tech certificate. So not too much time to hang out here.

So why don’t you go study? What are you doing here? We were fine in hiatus mode. I know I know…normally I would be studying but circumstances have pulled back into the blogosphere. The main catalyst was the impending closing of the Microsoft small business hosting service. That is kinda important for me as they have the keys to my domain name, which is associated to all my content that I so painstakingly made. So I started working on the transition. Which really got me excited…I remembered all the good times I had maintaining my blog. And writing my stories…so my heart led me back here.

Let’s see where we go from here…

(No this isn't an april fools gag!)

No comments: