Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My first console…that I really gave a shit about


And I watched it liquidate…paid $400 for it in the eighth grade was considered a hero by all. Was smoking my own fumes when I found a CD now costs $2 a pop. Cool let’s load up. Been looking for a worthy emulator ever since. Oh well as long as you can use it as a conventional CD it’s all good. Although I am sticking with super NES no matter what.

Watcha do with the hardware…not funcoland nononononono. Dude it’s a shrine in my closet.

2 comments:

mattw said...

It doesn't get much better than Super Nintendo, except sometimes original Nintendo. Never had a Saturn, but we had a Genisis, which was ok.

Did you ever get around to mailing that rubber band?

Anonymous said...

i am working on the invitation cards try some shahi supari it's a good chew.

I found a bag of oldy moldy rubber bands i'll send it as soon as i can mostly likely via dhl. gotta arrange for a car god damn gas prices.