Thursday, August 7, 2008

A new look

I got a new pair of glasses. Their by Chanel and feature a trim black frame. I am told they look "hot". When I put them on for the first time everything looked so shiny and new through the freshly minted lenses. Like everything was in Hi-Def or something.

I packed up my old glasses the lenses had become pretty scratched up. My friends that don't wear glasses were worried about me. They often asked how I managed to see through the scratches. I told that it wasn't a problem and that I can see past them. That's also why I delayed buying a new pair for so long.

What did you do to change your look?

2 comments:

vince said...

I got new glasses about a year ago. It was nice to see my eyes had actually improved, so the prescription was less powerful. Not much else. I've had a beard for many years and haven't any desire to shave it off. The only other change has been the slow balding. Not voluntary, but I'm not vain enough to want to spend huge amounts of money on a toupee (which wouldn't look real anyway) or hair implants or even Rogaine.

Unknown said...

That's a very smart move. Hormone therapy screws up your body's chemistry.

Plus going bald for males is natural a lot of prominent men are bald, people treat them with respect none the less.