Thursday, May 29, 2008

I for one welcome our new computer overlords

I was feeling pretty spiffy playing my favorite video game. I bashed the bad guys into oblivion, yet again. So I dared myself to set the AI level to the max. What a difference that made. My artificially controlled enemy suddenly became exceedingly cunning. It anticipated my every move, gave me no respite. The end was quick and messy.

Had this been for real I am sorry to say our world would have been controlled by a pixelated nemesis.

2 comments:

Jim Wright said...

I think the world is already controlled by the pixelated overlords... and I for one welcome them, they can't be any worse than the bunch of human jackasses that have been running things.

What game?

Anonymous said...

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun oh man I must have played that game a thousand times.