Friday, April 25, 2008

Things that I like to say

There are things that I like to say. But I don't mention them here. Partly because of extreme onsets of paranoia and partly because I am extremely self conscious. I have some pretty strong political views that I express to a few close friends. I don't mention them here for fear of attracting the wrong kind of attention.

However I believe strongly in my opinions and wish to share them with the world. That's why I find writing stories to be such a great outlet for my pent up energy. I need that release it's therapeutic.

Also there are a lot of social squabbles that I have been involved in. They can make for some interesting posts. But I am not sure if the other people involved would appreciate their personal matters splattered across my blog.

So that leaves only middle of the road topics to talk about. Some people find them fascinating others don't. I am fine with that. It may make for a mundane reading experience but at least it's a safe bet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saqib - the same thing applies to my blog. I have lots of things I can't write about, or express opinions on, because it would alienate my colleagues, family or friends. It's frustrating but in the long term those real life relationships are worth it.

Unknown said...

Absolutely, real life relationships are important, how else would we get hugs?