Friday, April 11, 2008

the 1000 hit mark

Recently my blog hit the 1,000 hit mark (I suppose it should be hits but that sounds retarded). This was due in part to helping out with writing "Sophie from Shinola". Those posts grossed the highest amount of comments ever. Yay!

But my accomplishments pale in comparison to Nathan over on Polybloggimous. We started blogging at about the same time but his blog has reached the 5,000 hit mark, holy cow! I suppose his more laid back and dare I say zany style of writing makes a difference. Apparently my introspections aren't crowd pleasers. Oh well you are who you are. Since I've been contributing to his blog waaaay before BS that makes me UCF material so I'll be taking my place in The House of Lords. Call me Lord Farthum! Muhahahahaha....ha!

No comments: