Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The KIIT graduation ceremony post

This post will be updated with the latest information related to my graduation ceremony as soon as it becomes available. They plan to have it Inshallah (by the will of God) on February 3, 2008. I first mentioned my undergrad college in the Patrick Stewart Post. I had a great time during my time at KIIT, I loved it and it loved me back. So here’s the lowdown:

January 08: Got an email from the admin office saying that we are going to have a graduation ceremony.

January 09: My friends from college are all a buzz, we’re going to have a blast!

January 10: Got official invitation in the mail, need to confirm my family’s seats.

January 12: Made photocopies of my guest’s NIC (National Identification Card) cards. They’re needed for registering the seats. Only 2 guests allowed per graduate, bummer.

January 15: Need to start looking for the driver of my digital camera and fill in the registration form.

January 16: I just learned from reliable sources that the ceremony will take place in a five star hotel!!! Yahoo, it's gonna be a bang up shin ding.

No comments: