Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The best posts of Mar ‘08

It’s that time of month again! Time to wrap up March by reflecting on the best posts of the month. As usual I’ll give you links to selected posts. After reading the posts indicate which one you liked the most by leaving a comment. The entry with the highest votes will be short listed for a competition we will hold at the end of the year where you’ll get to vote on the best post of the year!

Last month’s winner was The Virtual Tour of Karachi

Here are this month’s entries:

March 2, 2008:
Meet the Iranian Women's Police Force
Here's look at the Women’s only wing of the Iranian Police Force. Most Muslim Countries have a separate branch of police to deal with the female public. It’s a sign of respect, although I am sure this group of ladies can do some serious damage if provoked.

March 13, 2008
Mosques from around the world
Here is a beautiful collection of Mosques from around the world. Some of them represent classic architecture from the golden age of the Islamic Civilization. Others are more recent creations.

March 19, 2008
A moment of silence, please
This is my tribute to the one and only Arthur C. Clarke.

March 26, 2008
A trip around my room
Here’s a look at some of my favorite stuff from my childhood, teenage years, and adult life. Those that know me best will probably recognize some of these things.

So which one did you like the best? I promise if you vote you’ll get a shiny gold star sticker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm time for a change of tactics