Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ramadan Kareem or (Roza is coming)

Dear Reader,

Congratulations on reaching the holy month of Ramadan (it's linear). This is a time for introspection and spiritual reflection. Alhumdullilah I am devoting most of my time and energy into fasting, reciting and understanding the Quran and the nightly prayers. As a result, I need to take a break from time to time.


 




















In the meantime check out my twitter feed (@SaqibSaqib82) where I will continue curating great content for you. Plus I have partnered with the like-hearted folks over at ISLAMSCIFI so you can stick that up your...bookmark queue?

PS: let's pray for each other every Ramadan!

UPDATE: To continue reading about my journey towards economic freedom visit my LinkedIn profile!

START HERE: I will return to this important topic once Ramadan ends. God willing my writing will be infused with newfound spiritual awareness and insights. I wish only good will and cheer for my fellow man. May we all meet in paradise Inshallah-Tallah, and may we all remain MUSLIMS till our last breaths. Ameen, Ra bull Allah mean.

Jazakallah-Khair...

Post a Comment