Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am taking a break

Not blogging much these days. Taking a break from writing probably start again later on. Right now I am reading some of the books my big sis left behind after she moved out of our parent's house. Daniele Steele anyone?


Also I am planning my move back to Queens. It'll be nice to head back to my old stomping grounds. Hopefully I'll be able to land a job within a month or two.


I've got some loose ends to tie up before I'll be done with my Thesis. They want me to make some changes so I am busy doing that. I've been working on this project for so long I just want it to end so that I can move on.


Also as far as wedding related news is concerened I was on hand to help my older cousin get married (second time, we're hoping this one will stick). As far as my wedding is concerned we're doing a court marriage for now. I need paperwork to start GF's immigration process. Later on when her Visa comes through and I am able to sponsor her. I plan to swoop her off her feet with a fancy shmancy ceremony.


So that's what I am doing with my time. c u on the flip side.

No comments: