Friday, March 7, 2008

weekend assingment #206

I stopped getting birthday presents during my 20's. My family and I go out to dinner to celebrate. That's because I can usually treat myself to a nice gift when I am in the mood (yay paycheck!). However if it was my birthday I would want an iPod. I've been hankering for one of these ever since my drawers started overflowing with CDs. It would be great to transfer tracks to the little device. Plus I could take my music with me.

I don't tell anybody what I want as a present. I figure if they know me well enough they'll know what I want. Of course I am a bit picky and often times unsolicited gifts are off the mark (e.g. a washed up picture frame). I suppose in those cases it's good to remember that "It's the thought that counts".

=========================================================
Want to learn more about the weekend assingment?
Then check out Karen's Blog!=========================================================

2 comments:

Kiva said...

Make sure you "hint" at which type of iPod you want. I couldn't figure out which type of iPod my daughter wanted so I just gave her a gift certificate and told her to get it.

Unknown said...

Will do!