Thursday, March 20, 2008

hectic day

I had a hectic day today my car was in the shop and they didn't deliver it on the promised time, no surprise there. It wouldn't have been such a problem except that I had to reach my university on time to take my midterm. I told them that and they were nice enough to give me a loaner free of cost because they screwed up the delivery.

It was a nail biting drive to the university I had just enough time to make it when I got stuck in traffic. I was five minutes late but was allowed to enter anyway. The test was relatively easy so at least that part of the ordeal wasn't so bad. I checked in with academics after the test to see what I got in the last semester. I am pleased to report my GPA is fine and well. That's a big deal for me because it shows that hard work does pay off.

No comments: