Monday, March 31, 2008

Guess What ?! (Part IV)

let's wrap this up shall we?

Here's a recap of the clues revealed so far:
Since no one guessed correctly it looks like I get to keep the prize, whatever that is. So what was that really big and entertaining place you ask? Well it's none other than Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship called Freedom of the Seas. Take a look:




No I don't work for them I just needed a gimmick for my blog. I'll have a new guessing game for you when I feel like it. Maybe next time I should have an actual prize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what! After the second clue I thought it was a cruise ship. But I didn't comment. LOL

I posted my piece of the "Sophie" story, you're up. It's probably the middle of the night there, so we'll have to wait a bit. :)